Characterization of a carboxypeptidase A gene from the mosquito, Aedes aegypti
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 33–38, February 2000
How to Cite
Edwards, M. J., Moskalyk, L. A., Donelly-Doman, M., Vlaskova, M., Noriega, F. G., Walker, V. K. and Jacobs-Lorena, M. (2000), Characterization of a carboxypeptidase A gene from the mosquito, Aedes aegypti. Insect Molecular Biology, 9: 33–38. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2000.00159.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Received 24 May 1999;accepted 7 July 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!