Persistence of Anopheles arabiensis during the severe dry season conditions in Senegal: an indirect approach using microsatellite loci
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 467–479, October 2000
How to Cite
Simard, F., Lehmann, T., Lemasson,, J.-J., Diatta, M. and Fontenille, D. (2000), Persistence of Anopheles arabiensis during the severe dry season conditions in Senegal: an indirect approach using microsatellite loci. Insect Molecular Biology, 9: 467–479. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2000.00210.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 23 February 2000;accepted following revision 8 June 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!