Present address: Department of Environmental and natural Resources management, University School of Agrinio, University of Ioannina, Agrinio 30100, Greece.
Wolbachia neither induces nor suppresses transcripts encoding antimicrobial peptides
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 635–639, 2000
How to Cite
Bourtzis, K., Pettigrew, M. M. and O’Neill, S. L. (2000), Wolbachia neither induces nor suppresses transcripts encoding antimicrobial peptides. Insect Molecular Biology, 9: 635–639. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2000.00224.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 10 December 1999;accepted following revision 15 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!