Molecular evidence of incipient speciation within Anopheles gambiae s.s. in West Africa
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 9–18, 2001
How to Cite
Torre, A. d., Fanello, C., Akogbeto, M., Dossou-yovo, J., Favia, G., Petrarca, V. and Coluzzi, M. (2001), Molecular evidence of incipient speciation within Anopheles gambiae s.s. in West Africa. Insect Molecular Biology, 10: 9–18. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2001.00235.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 15 February 2000;accepted after revision 28 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!