Molecular characterization of ribosomal DNA polymorphisms discriminating among chromosomal forms of Anopheles gambiae s.s.
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 19–23, 2001
How to Cite
Favia, G., Lanfrancotti, A., Spanos, L., Sidén-Kiamos, I. and Louis, C. (2001), Molecular characterization of ribosomal DNA polymorphisms discriminating among chromosomal forms of Anopheles gambiae s.s. Insect Molecular Biology, 10: 19–23. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2001.00236.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 15 February 2000;accepted after revision 4 August 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!