Resistance-associated point mutations of organophosphate insensitive acetylcholinesterase, in the olive fruit fly Bactrocera oleae
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2002
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 329–336, August 2002
How to Cite
Vontas, J. G., Hejazi, M. J., Hawkes, N. J., Cosmidis, N., Loukas, M. and Hemingway, J. (2002), Resistance-associated point mutations of organophosphate insensitive acetylcholinesterase, in the olive fruit fly Bactrocera oleae. Insect Molecular Biology, 11: 329–336. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2002.00343.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2002
- Received 19 November 2001; accepted after revision 19 April 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!