Cloning and characterization of a 70 kDa heat shock cognate gene (HSC70) from two species of Chironomus
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2003
How to Cite
Karouna-Renier, N. K., Yang, W.-J. and Rao, K. R. (2003), Cloning and characterization of a 70 kDa heat shock cognate gene (HSC70) from two species of Chironomus. Insect Molecular Biology, 12: 19–26. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00383.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Received 9 July 2002; accepted after revision 16 July 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!