Functional analysis of a G protein-coupled receptor from the Southern cattle tick Boophilus microplus (Acari: Ixodidae) identifies it as the first arthropod myokinin receptor
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 27–38, February 2003
How to Cite
Holmes, S. P., Barhoumi, R., Nachman, R. J. and Pietrantonio, P. V. (2003), Functional analysis of a G protein-coupled receptor from the Southern cattle tick Boophilus microplus (Acari: Ixodidae) identifies it as the first arthropod myokinin receptor. Insect Molecular Biology, 12: 27–38. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00384.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
- Received 9 July 2002; accepted after revision 24 September 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!