Present address: Department of Pathology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA.
Isolation and expression of a sterol carrier protein-2 gene from the yellow fever mosquito, Aedes aegypti
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 51–60, February 2003
How to Cite
Krebs, K. C. and Lan, Q. (2003), Isolation and expression of a sterol carrier protein-2 gene from the yellow fever mosquito, Aedes aegypti. Insect Molecular Biology, 12: 51–60. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00386.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2003
- Received 15 May 2002; accepted after revision 26 September 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!