Dynamics of Rickettsia–tick interactions: identification and characterization of differentially expressed mRNAs in uninfected and infected Dermacentor variabilis
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2003
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 185–193, April 2003
How to Cite
Mulenga, A., Macaluso, K. R., Simser, J. A. and Azad, A. F. (2003), Dynamics of Rickettsia–tick interactions: identification and characterization of differentially expressed mRNAs in uninfected and infected Dermacentor variabilis. Insect Molecular Biology, 12: 185–193. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00400.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received 21 October 2002; accepted after revision 16 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!