In vitro expression and pharmacology of the 5-HT7-like receptor present in the mosquito Aedes aegypti tracheolar cells and hindgut-associated nerves
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 561–569, December 2003
How to Cite
Lee, D.-W. and Pietrantonio, P. V. (2003), In vitro expression and pharmacology of the 5-HT7-like receptor present in the mosquito Aedes aegypti tracheolar cells and hindgut-associated nerves. Insect Molecular Biology, 12: 561–569. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2583.2003.00441.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
- Received 17 April 2003; accepted following revision 15 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!