Effects of four Ni–Ti preparation techniques on root canal geometry assessed by micro computed tomography
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 221–230, April 2001
How to Cite
Peters, O. A., Schönenberger, K. and Laib, A. (2001), Effects of four Ni–Ti preparation techniques on root canal geometry assessed by micro computed tomography. International Endodontic Journal, 34: 221–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2591.2001.00373.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 18 February 2000; accepted 24 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.