Prevalence of yeasts in saliva and root canals of teeth associated with apical periodontitis
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 321–329, April 2002
How to Cite
Egan, M. W., Spratt, D. A., Ng, Y.-L., Lam, J. M., Moles, D. R. and Gulabivala, K. (2002), Prevalence of yeasts in saliva and root canals of teeth associated with apical periodontitis. International Endodontic Journal, 35: 321–329. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2591.2002.00478.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
- Received 9 January 2001; accepted 15 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!