Male age is not an independent factor to affect the outcome of assisted reproductive techniques
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
International Journal of Andrology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 161–165, June 2003
How to Cite
Kumtepe, Y., Yakin, K., Kahraman, S., Sertyel, S., Vanlioğlu, F., Cengiz, S. and Dönmez, E. (2003), Male age is not an independent factor to affect the outcome of assisted reproductive techniques. International Journal of Andrology, 26: 161–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2605.2003.00405.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2003
- Received 9 July 2002; revised 25 November 2002; accepted 4 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.