Correspondent: D.J. Alderman, Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, Weymouth Laboratory, Weymouth, UK.
Antibiotic use in aquaculture: development of antibiotic resistance – potential for consumer health risks*
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 139–155, April 1998
How to Cite
Alderman, D. J. and Hastings, T. S. (1998), Antibiotic use in aquaculture: development of antibiotic resistance – potential for consumer health risks. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 33: 139–155. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.1998.3320139.x
* A paper presented at the Joint FAO/WHO Study Group for Food Safety for the Products of Aquaculture 22–26 July 1997.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!