Antihypertensive effect of the soybean paste fermented with the fungus Monascus
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 585–588, June 2002
How to Cite
Rhyu, M.-R., Kim, E.-Y. and Han, J.-S. (2002), Antihypertensive effect of the soybean paste fermented with the fungus Monascus. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 585–588. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00599.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!