Effects of vegetable type and antimicrobial dipping on survival and growth of Listeria innocua and E. coli
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 711–718, August 2002
How to Cite
Francis, G. A. and O'Beirne, D. (2002), Effects of vegetable type and antimicrobial dipping on survival and growth of Listeria innocua and E. coli. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 711–718. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00622.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2002
- (Received 7 September 2000;Accepted in revised form 5 January 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!