Quality changes in frozen and thawed, cooked puréed vegetables containing hydrocolloids, gums and dairy powders
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 869–877, December 2002
How to Cite
Downey, G. (2002), Quality changes in frozen and thawed, cooked puréed vegetables containing hydrocolloids, gums and dairy powders. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 869–877. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00635.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- (Received 7 December 2000; Accepted in revised form 12 February 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!