Development of methodology for assessing the heating performance of domestic microwave ovens
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 879–892, December 2002
How to Cite
James, C., Swain, M. V., James, S. J. and Swain, M. J. (2002), Development of methodology for assessing the heating performance of domestic microwave ovens. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 879–892. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00636.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- (Received 10 June 2001; Accepted in revised form 3 May 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!