Composition of seed and characteristics of oil from karingda [Citrullus lanatus (Thumb) Mansf]
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 893–896, December 2002
How to Cite
Das, M., Das, S. K. and Suthar, S. H. (2002), Composition of seed and characteristics of oil from karingda [Citrullus lanatus (Thumb) Mansf]. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 893–896. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00638.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- (Received 19 July 2001;Accepted in revised form 26 February 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!