Microbial phytase combined with amino acid supplementation reduces P and N excretion of growing and finishing pigs without loss of performance
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 835–848, October 2002
How to Cite
Walz, O. P. and Pallauf, J. (2002), Microbial phytase combined with amino acid supplementation reduces P and N excretion of growing and finishing pigs without loss of performance. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 37: 835–848. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00642.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!