Nursing research conventions: objectivity or obfuscation?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 137–143, January 1993
How to Cite
Porter, S. (1993), Nursing research conventions: objectivity or obfuscation?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 18: 137–143. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1993.18010137.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 April 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.