Intuition as a function of the expert nurse: a critique of Benner's novice to expert model
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 387–393, March 1993
How to Cite
English, I. (1993), Intuition as a function of the expert nurse: a critique of Benner's novice to expert model. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 18: 387–393. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1993.18030387.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!