Towards clarification of convergent concepts: sense of coherence, will to meaning, locus of control, learned helplessness and hardiness
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1772–1778, November 1993
How to Cite
Sullivan, G. C. (1993), Towards clarification of convergent concepts: sense of coherence, will to meaning, locus of control, learned helplessness and hardiness. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 18: 1772–1778. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1993.18111772.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!