Lecturer, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London London, England
Acceptability and perceived effectiveness of a district co-ordinating service for terminal care: implications for quality assurance
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 337–343, August 1994
How to Cite
MacDonald, L. D., Addington-Hall, J. M. and Anderson, H. R. (1994), Acceptability and perceived effectiveness of a district co-ordinating service for terminal care: implications for quality assurance. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 20: 337–343. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1994.20020337.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 December 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.