THE FUTURE OF HOMOEOPATHY AND OTHER COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES AS PART OF THE BRITISH NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 583–584, October 1994
How to Cite
Osbore, S. E. (1994), THE FUTURE OF HOMOEOPATHY AND OTHER COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES AS PART OF THE BRITISH NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 20: 583–584. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1994.20040583.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- British Medical Association (1993) Complementary Medicine New Approaches to Good Practice Oxford University Press, Oxford .
- Council of Europe (1984) Legislative and Administrative Regulations on the Use by Licensed Health Service Personnel of Non-Conventional Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment of Illness Council of the European Communities, Brussels .
- National Association of Health Authorities and Trusts (1993) Report on Complementary Therapies NAHAT, Birmingham .