Based on the Sixth Eileen Skellern Memorial Lecture, delivered on 20 September 1993 in Manchester, England
The arrogance of power: a reflection on contemporary mental health nursing practice*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 894–903, November 1994
How to Cite
Sines, D. (1994), The arrogance of power: a reflection on contemporary mental health nursing practice. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 20: 894–903. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1994.20050894.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!