COMMITMENT TO NURSING: THE QUEST FOR QUALITY EDUCATION AND PRACTICE
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 983–985, December 1994
How to Cite
Akinsanya, J. A. (1994), COMMITMENT TO NURSING: THE QUEST FOR QUALITY EDUCATION AND PRACTICE. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 20: 983–985. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1994.20060983.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1990) Nursing links with higher education a prescription for change in the 21st century Journal of Advanced Nursing 15, 744–754. (
- Department of Health (1989b) Working for Patients A summary of the White Paper on the Government's proposals following its review of the NHS Department of Health, London .
- Department of Health (1991) Research for Health A Research and Development for the NHS Department of Health, London .
- Department of Health (1993) Report of the Taskforce on the Strategy for Research in Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting Department of Health, London .
- English National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting (1991) Launch of Framework for Continuing Professional Education ENB News 3, Autumn, 1.
- PerryA & JolleyM (eds) (1991) Nursing A Knowledge Base for Practice Edward Arnold, Sevenoaks , Kent .
- 1971) Teaching care a perennial dilemma Nursing Mirror 22, 11–14. (
- 1988) Higher education in nursing (editorial) Journal of Advanced Nursing 13(2), 165–166. (
- United Kingdom Central Council for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting (1986) Project 2000 A New Preparation for Practice UKCC, London .
- United Kingdom Central Council for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting (1989) Information on Post-Registration Education and Practice Project (PREP) UKCC, London .
- 1993) Einstein A Life in Science Simon and Schuster, London . & (
- 1985) The effects of the National Health Service on the Nursing Profession 1948–1961 King Edward's Hospital Fund, London . (