Based on a paper presented at the International Network for Geriatric Nursing Inaugural Conference, held in Jönköpmg, Sweden 6–8 December 1993
Geriatric nursing: an idea whose time has gone? A polemic*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 989–996, December 1994
How to Cite
Nolan, M. (1994), Geriatric nursing: an idea whose time has gone? A polemic. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 20: 989–996. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1994.20060989.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.