Facets of this paper were reported at the conference Teaching Women s Health A Multidisciplmary Conference for Teachers of Medicine and Nursing, Queen Mary and Westfield College, London, England, 15–17 September 1993 and at the North American Congress on Women s Health Issues, Toronto, Ontario 7–9 October 1993
Violence content in nursing curricula: strategic issues and implementation*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 137–142, January 1995
How to Cite
Hoff, L. A. and Ross, M. (1995), Violence content in nursing curricula: strategic issues and implementation. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 21: 137–142. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1995.21010137.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.