Feminist teaching and the older nurse: the journey from resistance through anger to hope
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 690–694, April 1995
How to Cite
Keddy, B. C. (1995), Feminist teaching and the older nurse: the journey from resistance through anger to hope. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 21: 690–694. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1995.21040690.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.