The application of the ideas of Frantz Fanon to the practice of mental health nursing
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 723–728, April 1995
How to Cite
Hopton, J. (1995), The application of the ideas of Frantz Fanon to the practice of mental health nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 21: 723–728. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1995.21040723.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 July 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.