The nurse as mediator of pollution: the influence of the nursing role on the socialization of disease and illness
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1186–1190, June 1995
How to Cite
Yearley, C. (1995), The nurse as mediator of pollution: the influence of the nursing role on the socialization of disease and illness. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 21: 1186–1190. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1995.21061186.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 September 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!