A computer-aided comparative study of progressive alertness changes in nurses working two different night-shift rotas
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1247–1253, June 1996
How to Cite
Dingley, J. (1996), A computer-aided comparative study of progressive alertness changes in nurses working two different night-shift rotas. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23: 1247–1253. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1996.13024.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!