A focus group inquiry into the perceptions of primary health care teams and the provision of health care for adults with a learning disability living in the community
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1168–1176, June 1996
How to Cite
Thornton, C. (1996), A focus group inquiry into the perceptions of primary health care teams and the provision of health care for adults with a learning disability living in the community. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 23: 1168–1176. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1996.13214.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.