Do clinical nurse specialists and nursing unit managers believe that the provision of quality care is important?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 334–340, August 1996
How to Cite
Duffield, C., Donoghue, J. and Pelletier, D. (1996), Do clinical nurse specialists and nursing unit managers believe that the provision of quality care is important?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 24: 334–340. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1996.18215.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.