Major strain and coping strategies as reported by family members who care for aged demented relatives
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 683–691, October 1997
How to Cite
Almberg, B., Grafström, M. and Winblad, B. (1997), Major strain and coping strategies as reported by family members who care for aged demented relatives. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26: 683–691. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.00392.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 23 September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.