The purpose of flexible learning in post-registration nurse education
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1243–1251, December 1997
How to Cite
Clarke, B. and James, C. (1997), The purpose of flexible learning in post-registration nurse education. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26: 1243–1251. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.00424.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 21 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.