Paper accepted for presentation at the 8th International Nurse Education Tomorrow conference (UK) and at the 4th International Multi-disciplinary Qualitative Health Research Conference (Canada).
Utilization of nursing research in practice and application strategies to raise research awareness amongst nurse practitioners: a model for success
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1193–1202, December 1997
How to Cite
Camiah, S. (1997), Utilization of nursing research in practice and application strategies to raise research awareness amongst nurse practitioners: a model for success. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26: 1193–1202. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.00467.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.