This paper is taken from my PhD thesis: The meaning of social support; a descriptive study of informal networks and of health visitors' formal role in supporting the identity of women with breast cancer, Nursing Studies Department, University of Edinburgh (1994)
The nature of social support as experienced by women treated for breast cancer*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1184–1191, June 1997
How to Cite
Lugton, J. (1997), The nature of social support as experienced by women treated for breast cancer. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 25: 1184–1191. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.19970251184.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 22 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!