Nursing and the health of the nation: schism or symbiosis?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 297–301, February 1997
How to Cite
Brown, P.A. and Piper, S.M. (1997), Nursing and the health of the nation: schism or symbiosis?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 25: 297–301. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.1997025297.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for Publication 2 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.