The impact of the commissioning agenda upon nursing practice: a proactive approach to influencing health policy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 309–315, February 1997
How to Cite
Antrobus, S. and Brown, S. (1997), The impact of the commissioning agenda upon nursing practice: a proactive approach to influencing health policy. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 25: 309–315. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.1997025309.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.