The role of communications in nursing care for elderly people: a review of the literature
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 915–933, May 1997
How to Cite
Caris-Verhallen, W. M.C.M., Kerkstra, A. and Bensing, J. M. (1997), The role of communications in nursing care for elderly people: a review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 25: 915–933. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.1997025915.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 May 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.