Project 2000: perceptions of the philosophy and practice of nursing: shifting perceptions—a new practitioner?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 161–168, July 1997
How to Cite
Macleod Clark, J., Maben, J. and Jones, K. (1997), Project 2000: perceptions of the philosophy and practice of nursing: shifting perceptions—a new practitioner?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26: 161–168. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.1997026161.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!