Distress, stress and coping in first-year student nurses
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 475–482, September 1997
How to Cite
Jones, M. C. and Johnston, D. W. (1997), Distress, stress and coping in first-year student nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 26: 475–482. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1997.t01-5-00999.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 2 September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.