A qualitative study utilizing a focus group to explore the role and concept of the nurse practitioner
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1202–1211, June 1998
How to Cite
Torn, A. and McNichol, E. (1998), A qualitative study utilizing a focus group to explore the role and concept of the nurse practitioner. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 27: 1202–1211. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00648.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.