Nursing organizational practice and its relationship with other features of ward organization and job satisfaction
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1212–1222, June 1998
How to Cite
Adams, A., Bond, S. and Hale, C. A. (1998), Nursing organizational practice and its relationship with other features of ward organization and job satisfaction. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 27: 1212–1222. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00657.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.