An investigation into the description of patients’ problems by nurses using two different needs-based nursing models
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 969–977, November 1998
How to Cite
Griffiths, P. (1998), An investigation into the description of patients’ problems by nurses using two different needs-based nursing models. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 28: 969–977. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00739.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.