Analgesia and anaesthesia in childbirth: obscurantism and obfuscation
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 86–93, July 1998
How to Cite
Mander, R. (1998), Analgesia and anaesthesia in childbirth: obscurantism and obfuscation. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 28: 86–93. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00772.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!