Interpersonal relations in nursing: a philosophical-ethical analysis of the work of Hildegard E. Peplau
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1312–1319, December 1998
How to Cite
Gastmans, C. (1998), Interpersonal relations in nursing: a philosophical-ethical analysis of the work of Hildegard E. Peplau. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 28: 1312–1319. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00840.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.